Saturday, January 10, 2015

Getting back to it.

I took a bit of a break from my hammering over the Christmas Holidays, but I was back to it this week. Stopping into Creative Expressions today I found that I was down to just a few sentiment spoons, I am just thrilled at how popular they are.


I started working on sentiments for Valentines day, I seem to be on a bit of a Shakespeare kick, I hammered out a few, and plan a few more.


But this one may be my favorite for the week. Good way to look at things, I may have to make one of these to keep for my own!


With the new "Born for a Storm" exhibit opening at the Hermitage this week, I thought I would hammer out one of Andrew Jackson's well known quotes with the Hermitage area zip code. these "zip code" spoons sell very well at the shop.



I will be back to it again tomorrow, with my sentiment spoon stock so low, I am hoping to get a few spoons done each night this week, so hopefully, if things go smoothly I will have 10-15 new spoons to bring in again next week.

I hope it warms up a bit this week, these freezing temps make for clumsy cold fingers, I nailed my thumb but good this week and came up with some creative cussing NOT suited to hammer onto a spoon!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment