Sunday, December 9, 2018

SPLURGE!!!!!!

Tis the Christmas season and everyone is allowed a little splurge right?
 
That is what I keep telling myself anyway.
 
Ok, maybe not necessarily splurge on themselves, but I had a really good month's sales at The Basement in November. Typically I reinvest at least half my profits, but no, not this time. This time I bought myself a little present, one I have been looking for for a very long time.
 
But first, remember this?
 
 
I found this little gem at the Nashville Flea Market last December, a bit of a splurge at 20.00, but not really, they do tend to be a little pricy. I really wanted the TEA canister I saw at the Flea last year as well, but at almost 80.00 that would have blown my entire flea market funds budget, so I passed, and regretted it ever since.
 
But when I saw my profits at the Basement for November, my mind wandered back to that Tea canister, so my fingers went searching for it on Ebay, just to see.
 
Well, I saw.
 
 I saw that there were two out there for the same price including shipping as I found it for at the Flea Market. I also saw several more for A LOT more.
 
Merry Christmas to me!
 
 
It was a splurge, but totally worth it as far as I am concerned!
 
In my search, I also ran across these! Nice to balance a splurge with a bargain right?
 
Pepper and Sugar: .99 plus 4.99 shipping= BARGAIN!!
 
Yes they are missing their caps, but I will find them, or something that will work instead!
 
 
Salt...I am looking for you next, coffee....your too expensive I doubt we will ever meet.
 
But you never know...
 
Hope you are enjoying the Holiday season so far!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment