Saturday, September 16, 2017

I am in the Basement!

Very excited to join the ladies of "Ornamental" in their booth at "The Basement" in our own Mt. Juliet TN!
 

This is such a fun little store. A nice mix of antiques, crafts and some fun retail. The ladies of "Ornamental" make some of the cutest crafts! It is a fun booth and I think my stuff fits in pretty well!
 

 
I brought all of my "usual" stuff plus the fall themed wreaths and arrangements I put together over Labor Day weekend.
 


I would honestly not be upset if this button wreath does not sell, I really like it!




Such a fun booth! I am really excited to see how my stuff sells here! It is a great opportunity and I am really happy to have been asked to join in! It is going to be fun doing some Christmas crafts for the booth!
 
 
 
But this is not all I have been up to, I will be conducting spoon hammering demonstrations on October 7th at the Village Farmers Market. No set time yet, but I will let you know. I plan to bring some herb spoons along to sell as well, but the majority of the stock I am going to be hammering for is the "Home for the Holidays" show in November.  This will be my third year participating and I am really getting excited to see how much more it has grown this year!
 
I do really need to get hammering, I have been spending the last few weekends getting the new furniture settled in our house. I still need to have it all recovered, but I will do that piece by piece. I have been doing a lot of minor redecorating and really enjoying it. Nice to spend some time refreshing the home décor and making it cozy for winter.
 
Needless to say several trips to Hobby Lobby have been made in the last couple weeks. My Baby Love soap making friend Lisa found me this adorable pottery spoon crock. When I saw it, all I could think was how cool it would look with flowers, ya...another trip to Hobby Lobby.
 
Totally worth it!
 
 
Hope you are enjoying easing into fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment