Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Legolepsy....

An obsession with words......not an injury caused by stepping on a Lego.
 
I have always been a reader. One of my favorite things to read (other than books) are definitions of less commonly used or obscure words. A bit nerdy, I know.
 
Recently, I was reading an article on the topic of beautiful words of the English language, it gave me an idea.
 
And a new "spoon line" was born!
 
 
 
Just saying these words aloud is relaxing.


 
Of course, I do live in the South, so I have to make sure I have a few "Southernisms" thrown in as well.
 

I have a long list of "Southernism's" to hammer out.

 
I am having a lot of fun with this.
 
 
I am not sure what I enjoy more, researching words, or hammering them out. I predict that this "spoon line" is going to have a wide selection.
 
Well, that is unless I am alone in my love of obscure words.
 
Hoping you are having a prodigious week!


No comments:

Post a Comment