Sunday, November 12, 2017

Settling in...

The weather has finally started to feel like Winter may really be around the corner. Not that I am complaining, I love the change of seasons and I am really enjoying dragging out my sweaters and hoodies and spending Saturday nights outside by our fire pit.
 
I have also enjoyed not hammering a darn thing this week.
 
But I did get out yesterday morning for a quick run through my favorite indoor flea market. As always it is a relaxing stroll through, did not even matter that I did not find much.
 
One thing that I will always bring home with me are handy dandy kitchen items, and when I saw this Jiffy measuring glass I had to grab it!
 
Teaspoons! How handy!
 

 
It also measures pints and OZ, I will get a lot of use out of this I am sure!
 
And I had to grab this little Pyrex mushroom bowl. Smallest of the set, I love this size bowl, so useful!
 
 
And I cannot explain what drew me to this silly woodpecker! I thought he looked like he belonged on the side of my Antiques sign on the front porch. When I look at him,  I cannot help but be reminded of the North woods of Upper Michigan for some reason.
 
 
And one Ebay score to share. Another one I cannot explain. But everyone should have a cow creamer right?
 
 
Cute little stinker.
 
I have to admit, it is really nice being able to hang out and relax for a little while on a Sunday afternoon and not have to hammer or work on crafting projects. This holiday hiatus may be permanent.
 
Or...maybe not.
 
Certainly Bruno is enjoying hanging out and being lazy on Sundays!
 
 
Actually, he enjoys being lazy any day of the week.
 
Hope you are have a great week!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment