Sunday, August 12, 2018

Catching up and getting back into the groove.....

It has been another busy week happily training at my new job but now it is time to start getting back into the blogging groove!
 
These finds were from the July Nashville Flea Market, I have also had a couple successful trips to the thrifts that I hit during my lunch hour, but we will get to that next week!
 
July and August are always a toss up for me and the Flea Market, again, not a full market, lots of vendors do the mile long garage sales, but I still found plenty of treasures to make it worth my while!
 
My favorite find of the day? The Hazel Atlas Robin Hood glass. Spotted it from a few tables away and immediately made a bee line for it! So happy I did!
 
 

Now of course I need to find the plate that goes with it! Always love a new addition to the flea market thrift list!

My son loves the Fire King Game Birds dishes, I found these two dinner plates for 2.00 each to add to his collection!
 
 
I grabbed this medium sized yellow Pyrex bowl.


I grabbed two of these Woodland pattern Pyrex custard bowls, we already use them constantly!


Ok, confession time. I have always had a thing for these goofy frog sponge holders, but I never found one that I really loved, they were usually just too creepy, goofy or hippy chick for me. But this guy is perfect for me,  a pretty deep green glaze, I really liked him.
 
 
Sales are going well at the Basement, some fun events are coming up there in the next month, I will let you know more as we get a little closer. I will definitely be doing some more hammering to get some new, fun products out there before the sale events. And I will most definitely be doing some more lunch hour thrifting!
 
Will be back to show you some of my recent lunch time flea market run finds next time!
 
Hope you have a great week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment