Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The woman has questionable taste.....

The woman of questionable taste would be me.
 
Proof? This Rooster.
 


In my defense, he originally belonged to my mother in law, who paid actual money to bring him home. For me, he was free. Pulled out of a deep dark closet by my brother in law who set him out in the Goodwill pile.
 
But no....
 
He caught my eye, I have no idea why. But I kinda like him. He is going to go live in my she shack with my chipmunk. Because my family is horrified at my creepy little pet collection.
 
Speaking of creepy....the rooster was not alone in the closet.
 
 
I hope the Squirrel and the Chipmunk do not bully the rooster. I must have harmony in the shack and my family will not allow them to live anywhere else.
 
Are there more vintage creepy chalk ware animals in my future?
 
Probably, I feel a bunny is a necessary member of the shack family, oh and I would never pass up a deer! A new flea market list has started.
 
More antiquing coming up this weekend I hope I find something fun!
 
Hammering away at Christmas ornaments this week, With any luck I will be completely finished hammering all the stock for the Home for the Holidays show by the end of next week. Call me a cock eyed optimist.
 
Hope you are having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment