Sunday, March 29, 2015

A nice cup of tea

As I am searching the flea market, thrift shops or Ebay for vintage spoons to hammer out, I often come across some fun pieces. You never know what you may find tucked into a lot of flatware from an Ebay auction, probably why I love bidding on the lots, it's like a treasure hunt every time.


Honey is my sweetener of choice, but these cute sugar tongs are too adorable not to use, I think the one on the far left is my favorite of the three.


A hard freeze hit Middle TN last night, so it was a perfect morning to make myself a cup of tea. I am an early riser and I love to enjoy a cup of tea when the house is quiet before everyone starts to get up. Just me, the dogs and Cooking Channel.  A little Earl Grey with milk and the last of my local honey, was such a pleasant way to start the day.



I am not usually a fussy tea drinker, but getting a little fancy once in awhile is pretty fun!

Ready to tackle yet another busy week. Lots of hammering to do and I am excited to be only one week away from being fully staffed in my department at work, once I get my latest analyst trained and transition my division to her, it will be nice to be able to focus on one job, instead of juggling two!

Hope you have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment