Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Final Countdown.....

Final Countdown before the Home for the Holidays Craft fair!
 
And I am still getting ready.
 
Got plenty finished this week, really I am down to hammering out a few more Christmas ornaments and getting everything in its display and organized, really a piece of cake, I think I can make it.
 
Happy with how the signs are coming along, I may tweak them a bit more this week if I have time.
 
Got my pieces and parts together.
 
 
Then the assembly line!
 

 
I think I have decided this one needs some bells across the bottom.



 
I have never done a lot of Christmas stock before other than the ornaments, the Christmas sentiment spoons have never really sold in the past. I hope that mounted and made into a sign/decoration they may sell!
 
I even re did my "My Hobby" sign, I am in the same booth with the ladies of "Ornamental" but I wanted people to be able to find me.
 
 
 
the last one has had a few accidents since my last craft show, I actually like how this one looks more than the old one
 
Lots more to do this week to get ready! I will be back next week to let you know how the sale went!
 
Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment