Sunday, September 9, 2018

It's Pumpkin Spice Season...

Apparently Pumpkin Spice season officially kicks off September 1st here in the South. Don't get me wrong, I love fall as much as the next person, but I am not a big pumpkin spice lover, I don't like to burn pumpkin spice candles, buy out Mrs. Meyers pumpkin spice cleaner (although the Mum scent this year totally got me) and I certainly do not like pouring pumpkin spice creamer over everything. I love a good earthy spice scent, but I am more of a wood smoke, leaves and pine kind of person.
 
But pass a pumpkin muffin under my nose? I am there!
 
So for the pumpkin spice lovers out there, I hope you enjoy these!



 
Literally...pumpkin spice.
 


All dropped off at "The Basement" in Mt. Juliet this past Thursday night. While we were there, we grabbed some lobster at Cousins Maine Lobster food truck who was there for the Shop late evening. We really love lobster and their lobster rolls and lobster tacos are to die for!!
 
 
I have not had any luck during my lunchtime thrift store adventures the last couple weeks, but I did get a couple deals off Ebay.  Hoping to have some good luck at the Nashville Flea Market this month, September is usually a good month!
 
I love the Hazel Atlas Bee hive spice jars. This is my first from the Range top set. Will be hunting the salt and pepper next!
 
 
My obsession with vintage children's dishes continues. I just love this Hazel Atlas circus set! And at 15.00 including shipping, even for Ebay that is a decent buy.
 
 
So pumpkin spice season or not, Bruno and I are trying to enjoy every last minute we have in  the pool before cooler temps force us to move it back inside!
I

So, now serious prep for the Home for the holidays show will kick into high gear! I will start preparing all new herb spoons, but that is not all, will have all new stock of Christmas ornaments and some other fun ideas I cannot wait to share with you!
 
Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment