Saturday, June 20, 2015

I love the rain

Taking pictures after a rain storm is just about my favorite time to take pictures.  I love rain drops on leaves and flowers. So pretty.

Rain drops and morning glory's. Perfect combination.


My heirloom Fern Morning Glory's are starting to crawl up my sunflowers and the chocolate morning glory's are creeping up as well, I hope to have some blooms soon. I will have to get out and snap some pictures of their progress. I cannot wait until they bloom! I am dying to see that the flowers look like!


This is only the second year for these Day lilies, we have them planted around our pool, and I am just in love with them.

The rain cleared out and we had beautiful weather for the Farmisan Market tonight. The Jazz Alliance played, and they were wonderful. The BBQ guys were there and the food was fantastic. And we did more shopping than we should have, it was a really fun night!

Pictures to come tomorrow!

Hope you are having a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment