Sunday, June 14, 2015

So sad......

Before I picked up and dropped off stock at Creative Village on Saturday, My daughter and I stopped into my favorite flea market to see what treasures we could find.






And this was all we walked out with. Sad huh? We walked through twice. Saw a lot that we had seen already, obviously not a lot of turnover, and found very little we were interested in. My daughter loves the blue milk glass so she had to have the little dessert cup, I thought the aluminum funnel would be great to add to my antique biscuit cutter and sifter cup and low and behold, another swanky swig...I am up to three now, does that count as a collection?

I fear that I am suffering from a major thrifting dry spell. 

The horror!!!

Oh well, I will get over it. I still have the Nashville Flea Market in two weeks, maybe my dry streak will end then?

I started out this beautiful Sunday with some blueberry breakfast bread out on the front porch, and ended it floating in the pool. It has been a lovely day to say the least.




I am in pretty good shape for Saturdays Farmisan Market, herb markers are complete, necklace pendants are finished and I only have sentiment spoons to worry about, but with my shoulder on the mend and feeling much better, I think I should be able to deliver.

I hope you have had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment