Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Send a little love!

Valentines day is just around the corner so I hammered out some sweet sentiment spoons and brought them to Creative Village.


Sweet nothings for your Valentine!


This one has got to be my favorite.


But this is my superpower. Hey, you never know what will work (or not) unless you try.


A friend of mine suggested that I have some of my photography printed out on blank cards, so I did and brought several out to Creative Village with the spoons, I am excited to see if they sell. I really enjoy hammering out my spoons, but I have to admit, photography is where my heart is. 


They are predicting a dusting of snow here in Middle Tennessee tonight, am I wrong to hope it is just enough to keep everyone home tomorrow ? I have to admit, a snow day does sound lovely right now!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment