Sunday, February 22, 2015

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.

Maybe one reason that I am not dying of Spring fever right now is because this is the time of year my orchids put on their best show.


I guess I have been growing orchids for about ten years now, I used to have about 20 different plants, but have cut back over the last couple years, I have tried growing several different species with some luck, but these Phalaenopsis Orchids do the best in my kitchen window. 


My white orchids are huge!


I try to group them all together, they seem happier that way.


This peachy pink Orchid was a birthday gift from a sweet friend, I love its colors!


The ice and snow is almost gone in the Nashville area, and although this is going to be another cold week, these beautiful tropical blooms brighten every day for me!

 Back to our normal routine tomorrow, I have a busy week to look forward to! I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment