Saturday, July 23, 2016

Not much going on.

Getting ready for back to school and this darn heat have me either too busy to craft and thrift. Or too unmotivated to be bothered.
 
We had Senior Football pictures this morning, so I had to skip the Nashville Flea market, but honestly, I did not even feel like going. Again, too hot. But I did get a chance to drop into my favorite indoor flea market last weekend, but still only came out with a few odds and ends.
 
Pretty green small Fire King bowl.
 

Glassbake loaf pan....hummm, I must have been on a green kick last week.


My daughter fell in love with this Fire King bird mug. She has a thing for mugs like I do.


And we both pretty much love anything with a bird on it.



On the list for the upcoming week is definitely finishing off some more definition spoons for Creative Village. I have not been back there in months! I don't know where the time went!
 
But for the rest of the weekend, Pool time. Unless of course the thunderstorms that keep popping up keep me out giving me no excuse but to work on my many projects.
 
Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment