Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Just one more thing...

Finally, my stock is all ready for the Lebanon Antiques and Uniques Expo on Saturday! I am really interested to see how this goes on Saturday, this could be totally worth my time and effort...or a bust.
 
Regardless, along with the signs I made, I wanted to make just one more thing, one other little goodie to see if it catches anyone's attention.
 
A recipe box!
 
Ok did not actually "make" the box itself. But, I did stain and embellish it! So that kinda counts right?
 
 



 
I think it turned out really cute! I hope someone else thinks so as well!
 
I will try to take lots of pictures on Saturday, the fact that this is both a craft show and flea market is going to be really fun, I strongly suspect (really hope) that I find a treasure or two myself!
 
Hope your having a great week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment