Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sign, sign everywhere a sign....

Creative Village sells a lot of signs, they are a very popular item.
 
And why not? Signs are darn cute and fit into almost any décor!
 
So, not to be left out of the trend, I am making some signs specifically to bring to the Craft/Flea market on the 11th.
 
I have been having a little fun with these!

I am running into Hobby Lobby this weekend to find a tiny hoe to glue one to this sign. Kinda silly, I know, but fun!
 

I think this one needs an aluminum flower or two!


Always have to do something for Old Hickory! I think I will make a Mt. Juliet, Lebanon, Watertown and Nashville jut to cover all the closest cities.


And of course, I continue with the spoons, this time adding in some of my aluminum can flowers.


I love how these tiny flowers turned out!

 
Fun stuff! I hope they are good sellers at the craft/flea market!
 
Going to try to crank out some more this weekend and some new aluminum can flowers.
 
Keeping very busy!
 
Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment