Sunday, May 21, 2017

A little light crafting.....

We are down to our last few days of school and all the craziness that comes with it well as High School graduation. Let me tell you, it has been a wild ride the last few months. To say I am looking forward to the long holiday weekend, would be an understatement. But even with everything going on, and with all my "de crapping" and redecorating, I have taken some time to do some simple crafting.
 
I picked up several beautiful frames from Creative Village as we were cleaning out, and really wanted to find a use for them.
 
As I was sorting through some of my vintage bits and pieces, I found a pretty doily that was damaged beyond repair. Hummmmmm, what to do?
 
Cut it up and use it.
 
Part of it made a perfect background for one of my tiny vintage spoons. This darling spoon had a tiny horse on it.
 
 
And the center piece tucked perfectly into this tiny shadow box frame.
 
 
They look great hanging together next to my antique high boy dresser.
 
 
And I decided to get creative and frame a couple of my favorite vintage glassware photos.
I will have to tweak this one a bit more, but I like the look.
 
 
 
But I really like how my black cherry tomato picture looks next to this freshly spray painted antique white frame.
 
 
Not exactly difficult crafting, but it was fun to flex my creative muscles a bit.
 
Looking forward making it through this week and then enjoying an extra long Holiday weekend filled with flea marketing, cookouts, swimming and relaxing!
 
Hope you have a great week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment