Saturday, November 15, 2014

Home for the Holidays Craft Fair

It has been such a crazy week, I was super busy at work and I missed the blog post I had planned for Wednesday because I was spending every free moment getting ready for the "Home for the Holiday's" craft show today. We did not have the foot traffic I had hoped for (our competition was a huge Christmas craft show at the fairgrounds in Nashville) but I had a fantastic day. Not only did I get to see some of my favorite friends and customers from the Farmisan Market, but I met some fantastic people and fellow vendors. This whole experience of stepping out and getting involved in the local crafting community has been an invaluable learning experience and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
I had my mom join me for this show, she brought her selection of adorable children's hats and I was really pleased with our display. Definitely learned some new display techniques that I will use again at the Farmisan Market next spring.



I love my moms hat's, They are so cute!



My Mom even made my 1980's Cabbage Patch Preemie a new outfit. My husband teases me for keeping my Cabbage Patch kid all these years. I guess there are just some things you can never give up.


But isn't he adorable!



I am so thankful that I had this opportunity, It has been a good ride, I think I will stay of the crafting train a while longer!

But right now? I am wiped out. Time to go to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment