Saturday, November 29, 2014

Creative Village

I am so excited! I have been invited to bring my sentiment spoons and herb markers to sell in the sweetest little craft shop in historic Old Hickory.


I am one of twenty local crafters selling at the store. I was blown away by the talent displayed there, all sorts of different kinds of crafts, from jewelry and paintings to linens and soaps. I just loved the shop and think it is a wonderful idea to make handmade products by local crafters and artists available in a retail setting like this. Right now there are lots of the most adorable Christmas themed crafts and handmade ornaments! I could have easily walked out with a shopping bag full!



And the area? Darling. The shop is located in the Historic Old Hickory area not far from the Hermitage Itself, just an adorable old neighborhood with the most beautiful historic houses.

I am so flattered and excited to have been invited to join this talented group of artists!

If you are in the Old Hickory area drop, into Creative Village and have a look around, you will be sure to find something that begs to come home with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment