Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Farmisan Market: Spring 2015

What a beautiful day we had for the opening of the Farmisan Market. I was so happy to be set up in the grass under a pretty tree. Such a pleasant setting!



Charlie Daniels park is pretty large. Fantastic playground for the kids, splash pad/water park, skate board park, tennis and volley ball courts, a stage and a lovely paved walking path that circles the entire park. We had a great response on Facebook, but on a Saturday night, the park is full so we had even more people that just happened to be at the park enjoying a gorgeous evening that came by to see what was going on. We had a fantastic turnout.


We had a pretty good number of vendors, but our area is so large, we ended up pretty spread out and looked a little sparse. But we had quite a few vendors. I was really happy with the turn out.
 

Expecting even more vendors to join us as the summer goes on. Cannot wait to see who comes next.



Honestly, I thought I got better pictures, I should have paid closer attention to my shots, but I was running around trying to snap pictures in between guests, I should have gotten closer in, some of the vendor booths were really cool!





Erica Joe and Fully Automatic opened the season, they were fantastic!

We ended up having to close down about 45 minutes early because of rain, but I had sold a lot of stock and was really thrilled with my sales. I still have quite a bit of new stock left, and I plan to hammer again this week to replenish what was sold, then it all goes back to Creative Village this weekend.

I have to miss the market next month, but I will be back in June. I can't wait! It was so much fun, I really enjoyed meeting new and returning guests, so many sweet comments (and ideas for spoons) really made my day!

 I hope you are having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment