Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Finally...the Flea Market

Last weekend was a beautiful spring weekend, the perfect flea market weekend!

Sad news? I really did not leave with much.

Almost three hours quietly strolling, taking my time, enjoying myself, but no really big scores. A couple small ones, still, a day well spent!


I found another coke crate for my flatware displays.


Cool burlap to recover my front porch chairs.
 

LOVE the pendant light, it is going to finish off my little reading nook, yes...as you can see, my chair is yet uncovered...maybe this weekend.
 

WOW, this is a crappy picture, but I loved this little silver bucket, I picture it stuffed full of roses.


And this little cutie, California pottery, actually my daughter wanted this, she is a cheese and cracker junkie and wanted to load it up immediately.

Oh and, yes, of course I picked up a handful of flatware, yes, some to hammer, but, more for my stash or, should I start calling it a hoard?

Well that is a another blog post. 


This weekend is my yardwork weekend, but I am hoping to get some work done on my ugly chair, now that I have the pendant light to hang over it, I am even more excited to get it covered! Nothing like a little motivation!



You didn't think I was going to leave you without a Wednesday flower picture did you? My Irises are blooming and oh they are wonderful this year!

Hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment