Sunday, May 3, 2015

Another crock

I ran across another crock at my favorite indoor flea market last week. Damaged yes, but stable enough to house my ever growing flatware collection.



Up to four crocks. Hello, my name is Kristine and I have a flatware addiction.



I picked up these four pieces at the Flea Market last week, nothing horribly special, but I liked them. And yes, I use my "collection" everyday. I have my favorite's that I always grab , and I love using the really cool pieces when I treat myself. 

Speaking of treating myself. One of my favorite things to do as soon as the weather gets nice is to sit under my willow tree on the pallet couch my husband built for me last year. I finally got outside this weekend to start cleaning up my "spot"and planting my herbs. Today I built myself a little pallet coffee table and I am looking forward to spending my Saturday and Sunday mornings this summer sitting under my tree, listening to the birds while I eat breakfast and drink my diet coke, and you can bet I drag my favorite dishes and flatware out with me when I go. It will be so nice to have a little coffee table to use now.

I hate that I will have to wait a week to enjoy it, but enjoy it I will make no mistake!

Hope you have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment