Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Must be the season of the peach....

Peach season is here!

One of the many things I love about living in the South is living so close to the source of fresh Georgia peaches. I follow "The Peach Truck" on Facebook so I know where to get my fix each week until the season ends. This year they are even joining us at The Farmisan Market in June! Love that I will just have to stroll across the walk way to grab my bag of peaches for the week. Did I mention they sell pecans as well? Delish!


This past weekend was the first weekend for Peach Truck sales. And as usual they were well worth the wait!


My family loves peach cobbler, but on Sunday night I was pretty tired so instead I made some homemade vanilla whipped cream to top some fresh sliced peaches. 

It was so good, we did not miss having cobbler, but it is on the menu for this weekend for sure.

My baby Robins left the nest this week, I miss them already, but, with them gone I can now get close enough to my Hibiscus tree to take a picture without Mama Robin freaking out at me because I am getting to close for her comfort.


I hope you are having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment