Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sometimes they come back....

I had no plans to plant tomatoes this year, but sometimes being a lazy gardener can pay off.


When I went out to weed and plant my flowers, I found that my black cherries had self seeded.....quite successfully, it may be a bumper crop.

So I modified my flower garden plan just a little bit and am looking forward to some delish black cherry tomatoes for this summer. 


We have some visitors on our front porch this season, I love watching the baby birds!


Cannot leave you without a Wednesday flower shot can I? I love how my knock out roses have grown around this little blue bird box. No baby bluebirds in this box this year, after being the home for literally countless baby blue birds over the last 12 years, the house has for some reason been abandoned for about a year and a half now. Not sure why they wont go into it anymore, maybe a good scrub and a coat of paint will attract some new tenants!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment