Sunday, April 19, 2015

This Sunday is for relaxing.

It has been a busy couple of months, getting ready for the Farmisan along with all the craziness that comes with daily life, so today, I am taking it easy.


Took advantage of the periods of sunshine in between the rain showers today to sit outside on the deck and enjoy some homemade Spicy Thai coconut soup with shrimp in my yellow Fire King chili bowl that I scored in February during my last thrift store run....I need another thrift store run now that I think about it.

The first Farmisan market of the season was a huge success! I LOVED being in the park, it was the perfect setting and we had a really good size crowd, but I will tell you more about that later this week. Today, I am going to enjoy my soup, pop in a movie and let myself sit still for awhile.

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment