Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Apples, Apples and more Apples!

Autumn means apples! And I love apple season!
 
I went on a bit of an apple binge this past weekend.
 
Apple sauce, apple bread, apple dumplings and Apples sliced up with homemade caramel sauce. Luckily my family loves apples as well.
 
 
The smell of homemade applesauce bubbling away on the stove top, the best fall fragrance ever!




Applesauce bread, my own version and I love it!

 
My husband and son love the apple dumplings.

 
ummmmm homemade caramel sauce with granny smith apples. Oh my!

 
Not to mention the Honey Crisp apples with Colby cheese and red apples with honey roasted peanut butter that I have in my lunch every day this week.
 
I am a little apple crazy this time of year. But there are worse things I suppose. 
 
I hope you are having a great week and enjoying some of this seasons apples!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment