Sunday, October 4, 2015

It's Fall ya'll!


Fall has finally come to Middle Tennessee, well, sort of. Although the past week was cool and rainy, we are going to be back in the 80's this week. I love the South!
 
 
80's or not, it is time for mums, hoodies and baking, and I am ready for it!
 
But the first of October brought more than just some cooler temps,  for those of us in the healthcare field, With October 1st came ICD-10, so to say that I had a busy week is a bit of an understatement. I suspect that we will be extra busy for the rest of the month while everyone is getting used to the new coding system, but I hope that things start to slow down soon. Have you ever been so busy for so long you just start to wear out? I am getting there. Nothing a long lazy weekend can't take care of, but it will be a few weeks before I can manage that.
 
But busy or not, I am going to make sure we get to enjoy some of our favorite things that Fall brings, cool nights around the fire pit, football, caramel corn, soup and baking!
 
 



Pumpkin cake roll is one of my favorites! I did not bake this, but boy was it good! First pumpkin of the season!
 
I hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment