Thursday, October 29, 2015

Vintage Christmas Ornaments

 
My fist try at making Christmas Ornaments from vintage flatware.
 
I have to admit, it was fun!
 
I am pretty pleased with how they all turned out, I plan to bring most of them to Creative Village this weekend, I already have two of the three "spoon birds" spoken for, they did turn out super cute!
 
Some of my knife handle ornaments.
 


 
I have a couple more of these completed that I did not get photographed, and three more to finish up. I am really happy with how they turned out! I think they will look beautiful hanging on the Christmas tree.
 
But I think my favorite are the spoons, I  LOVE the spoon ornaments! I am really happy with how these turned out! So cute! love the stars and the tiny bows!
 






My nod to our favorite Christmas movie.
 


 
And my little birds nestled into their spoon nests. Love, LOVE how these turned out!
 

 
I love the little couple snuggled together!
 


This delicate vintage doily is my favorite by far!
 


 
I still need to tie the ribbons on the other two, I have had two people already interested in buying, so I think only one will make it to Creative Village this weekend!
 
And since I had an extra little birdie, I decided to take a really pretty empty oyster shell and make it into a little nest "scape" I thought it was cute, it will go to Creative Village, hopefully someone else will think it is cute as well!
 
 
Fun first try at Christmas Ornaments, I will definitely do this again, but next time, I will start working on them a lot earlier!
 
Hope you are having a wonderful week!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment