Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chocolate

Chocolate Morning Glory That is.





Finally, My Chocolate Morning Glory has bloomed. This was the Baker Creek Heirloom that I ordered earlier this year and I can tell you I will order it again!

Bigger than the standard morning glory bloom, but smaller than a moon flower, they are really amazing. This picture does not do the color justice, I will try again this weekend. The light in this shot makes them appear to be a lighter pink, but they are more of a brownish pink, if that makes sense. They are really beautiful!

Still waiting on the fern morning glory to bloom. They are creeping up higher and higher and have pretty much reached the top of the sunflowers, so hopefully, I will start to see buds appear soon. I keep checking every night!

Hope your week is going well!




No comments:

Post a Comment