Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Bee Whisperer

I  have a lot of luck taking pictures of Bee's

Maybe I am a Bee Whisperer?


Or, maybe I just got lucky and caught a poor rain drenched Bee trying to take cover in the daylily's around my pool after a massive thunderstorm rolled through.

I kind of like the idea of being a Bee whisperer though, because I do love my Bee's!

It has been a busy week, but my office is closed on Friday so I am looking forward to a nice long holiday weekend, I plan to make a thrift shop run on Friday morning so maybe I will stumble upon a couple new treasures before I take to the pool for the rest of the weekend. I did find a few treasures at the Flea market this past weekend, still nothing on my wish list, but I had a good time treasuring hunting!

Hope your week is going well!



No comments:

Post a Comment