Wednesday, August 5, 2015

100 blog posts

Wow...100 posts.
 
Until I realized that I had hit the 90's a couple weeks ago, I had not given any thought to hitting that 100 post milestone. I am kind of shocked I actually had 100 blog posts in me! I thought it would be hard to hit 100 posts, I thought I would run out of topics, I thought I would get bored. But I keep plugging along and just when I think I have hit the wall an idea comes to me and I run with it. So, I guess I will keep rolling until the ideas run out.
 
But I think it will take awhile before I run out of ideas for arranging flowers.
 
 
I think it will be awhile before I get tired of vintage glassware.
 
 
I know it will be awhile before I get tired of heirloom veggies.
 
 
Or heirloom flowers.
 
 
 
I cannot imagine getting tired of taking pictures of bees.
 
 
Or birds
 
 
 
 
 
I think it will be awhile before I get tired of flea marketing.

 
And finding new things to collect.
 
 
 
Or trying new crafting projects.
 
 
 
It will definitely be a long time before I get tired of taking pictures.
 




 
So, I guess what I am trying to say is I think I will keep at this blogging thing for a little while longer, see where it goes and what it inspires me to do.
 
I hope you enjoy coming along with me to see what I do next!
 
Happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a great week! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment