Thursday, August 20, 2015

Surprise!

I had a little surprise last weekend when I walked outside with Bruno Saturday morning to sit and drink my Diet Coke and listen to the birds.
 

Heirloom Morning Glory Flying Saucers! I  totally forgot that I even planted this variety!  I am sure glad that I planted a mix this year!
 

It had rained on Saturday morning, I think I have mentioned a few thousand times how much I love raindrops on Morning Glory's.
 
Heck, I just love raindrops!
 
 
My Black Cherry's are cranking, but again...I think my soil needs desperately to be amended, they just do not taste as good as they should and the vines are being destroyed by the dang bugs again this year. I will have to get serious about it next year.
 
 
But they sure are pretty!
 
I had another surprise this morning, my heirloom Fern Morning glories FINALLY bloomed. Oh my gosh! They were totally worth the wait! I will get pictures this weekend for sure.
 
Almost the weekend, I think I may have to wander out to the Nashville Flea Market, the weather is going to be gorgeous, perfect for a early morning stroll looking for vintage treasures.
 
Hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment