Saturday, August 15, 2015

What am I up to?

This week, I was talking with the artist group at Creative Village about a possible opportunity for all of the artists to take advantage of, not another craft show, something a little different! I am not going to divulge what it is yet, just in case if falls through. But I am getting ready for it anyway. I figure, if the plan does not come to fruition, well, then I will have a couple new pieces to sell at the Farmisan and at Creative Village. So..whatever happens I see it as a win/win.
 
So, I have been brainstorming all week, and I think I have come up with a pretty good idea and started working on it today. I am pretty enthusiastic with the results so far!
 


Trying my hand at building, brand new experience for me usually I leave this to my husband. But so far I think it is kind of fun!
 
 
This entire project is an experiment, I am really excited to finish the first one and see how it comes together! Kind of cool to see your ideas become a reality.
 
 
Punches, they are not just for paper you know!
 
 
Playing around with flowers that never fade.
 
 
Hopefully by next weekend I will have at least one finished product to show you!
 
It has been nice flexing my creative muscles again. I ended up taking the summer off of crafting, I just did not feel like it. I guess I was just having a creative dry spell and needed the excitement of a possible new opportunity to get my creative juices and enthusiasm flowing again!
 
Now hopefully my creative dry spell as well as my thrifting dry spell is over for a while at least!
 
Hope you are having a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment