Sunday, February 7, 2016

A pop of color!

I have been playing around with some more ideas for my aluminum Hydrangea's, and I decided to take a bit of inspiration from one of my favorite porch decorations.
 
Red geraniums in Café Du Monde coffee cans!
 
I love the look of bright red geraniums planted in Café Du Monde coffee cans sitting on my front porch, so I thought I would see what I could do with my Hydrangeas, and I thing they turned out quite well! This pretty arrangement will be making its way to Creative Village next weekend!
 
 
I really enjoyed putting this together, and it has me thinking about what other combinations I can come up with. I am wondering how pretty some blue Hydrangeas would look in a beautiful vintage Milk Glass vase, I am really excited about giving that one a try!
 
I really liked how the lace looked around the bottom of the flowers.
 

 
I think it paired well with the burlap roses.

 
But as pretty as these turned out. I still love real flowers best!
 
 
 
This was the arrangement I put together with the flowers I bought at Trader Joe's on Saturday, I really loved it. So pretty and spring like!
 
I hope you have had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment