Sunday, February 28, 2016

Knocking it out!

I love the blog "Funky Junk Interiors" Donna is such a creative do it yourselfer with such a wonderful outlook about life. Her blog is just a joy to read. Last fall she started a "crap to clean before Christmas" challenge. I loved the idea, but I did not join in and blog about the crap I cleaned up. Now, crap to clean by Christmas sounds like it has turned into crap to clean before spring for Donna, hey we are all busy, and it is nice to know I am not alone in my long slow drag to the de-crapped finish line....huh....is there a finish line for de-crapping? I think that just may be a never ending task.
 
So although I have not been blogging about all my cleaning and projects, I have been working right along. Slowly before Christmas and through January, but this month I have really been knocking out some of these little projects and clean up chores.
 
And this weekend, I finally got that pendant light that I bought at the Nashville Flea last spring hung up in the living room corner that needed to be de-crapped. Two in one, corner de-crapped, decorating project accomplished.
 
Win, win. And I love it!
 
 
Such a warm golden glow.
 
 It casts the most perfect amount of warm light in the room. So relaxing!
 
I hit the Nashville flea Saturday. It was such a warm gorgeous late winter day, I decided outside flea market therapy was just what I needed to blow away the winter doldrums and reward myself for working hard the last several weekends! I did not come away with much, but enough to make it worth my while. But I will tell you more about that later this week!
 
I will leave you with a shot of my weekend flowers, Pretty winter white lilies!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment