Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Holding together on a wish and a prayer!

Cause a wish and a prayer is about all that is holding this project together!
 
I finally got around to my doily project. Problem was, I did not want to damage or alter any of my doilies in making the project, soooooo, it is pinned and very loosely stitched. I am very happy with how it turned out!
 
 
I know, I know, not exactly unique, this idea is all over Pinterest. But I love how it showcases these beautiful vintage doilies.
 
Just don't look too closely or you will see my stick pins! Hummm, I probably need to add a few more to nail them down.
 
I am hammering away and getting ready for Easter this weekend, it will be a nice long weekend for me as our company closes for Good Friday, and as it happens it is also flea market weekend, so, you can guess how I will be spending my Good Friday!
 
Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment