Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A little sugar...

Scrub that is. Sugar scrub.
 
I am wrapping up some of the last few details before the Farmisan Market on Saturday. One of the things I always make sure to have in my booth is sugar scrub. It is a surprising best seller, And I have to tell you, a total Pinterest win, It WORKS!
 
I call it GOJO for girls. Creamy, silky, smells wonderful, does not chap or dry out your hands and gets the dirt off.  It really works very well on gardener, or crafter hands. I have even been able to scrub stain off my hands with it. My husband even prefers to use it now. It is such a simple thing to make, the hardest part is stirring, and since I have this strange love for stirring things, even that does not count as hard.
 
All you need is sugar, your favorite good dish soap and essential oils to enhance the scent. Mix it up and pop it into cute jelly jars. Done.
 
A creamy dreamy yummie smelling mix!

 
Easy to pop into jelly jars.
 
 
Takes almost nothing to make them look cute!
 
 
 Love, love this stuff!


I am finding wood violets all over my yard right now, they are my FAVORITE wildflower so I am looking for any excuse to include them in a picture! I think they looked great behind my herb spoons!
 
Weather is going to be gorgeous on Saturday, a perfect day for the market! Can't wait!
 
Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment