Sunday, April 3, 2016

Good things come to those who wait!

Or you hesitate too long and are just out of luck.
 
But that did not happen this time.
 
A couple weeks ago I dragged my Mom out thrifting. While at Southern Thrift I passed on a couple of French bone dishes that had caught my eye. They were, at 8.99 each, I thought a little on the expensive side for a thrift shop, so I left them behind.
 
Fast forward a week later and I was back at Southern Thrift and there they were, still sitting there. Now, I know these are quality dishes and I have to admit, I was shocked to see them still there. I mean, the relish dish with the missing mushroom center piece was gone, but not these quality dishes? Surprising.
 
But good for me, because as it happens, they were now half price!!
 
8.99 for both? Yes ma'am I will take them!
 
 
They are such a delicate china, and I love the decoration. So beautiful!
 
 
No idea how old they are, but they are so pretty. I really like them! They are not like the other bone dishes I have. Again, like everything else in my house, they don't match anything, but they go with everything!
 
Only two weeks before the first Farmisan market. I still have a lot to do, but I feel pretty well organized and on schedule to have everything done. Lets hope I still feel this way in two weeks!
 
Hope you are outside enjoying some beautiful spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment