Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Trying something new...

As I get older, I find that my attention span is getting shorter and shorter. I get bored very easily so to combat my boredom I try new things all the time...and since this little side "Hobby" job of mine makes me some nice "mama mad money" for my vintage addiction, which somehow never bores me, I thought I would stick to hammering. And what better to keep my attention and get me excited about a new project than something to do with one of my greatest passions.
 
Dogs!
 
 
I have only done a few, still playing around, but I think these turned out pretty well! Well enough for me to want to try some more.
 
Off to the craft store to find more blanks to hammer out!!
 
Because who doesn't want a little bling for their fur
baby?
 
I only have a few made, but I will be bringing them to the Farmisan Market on Saturday.
 
I hope people like them, because there are a whole bunch that I would like to hammer out!
 
Fun stuff!
 
Hope you are having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment