Saturday, October 15, 2016

The last Farmisan Market

Bitter Sweet ending to out little Farmisan Market. It never really caught fire like we hoped it would. I have really enjoyed being a part of it. I met some wonderful people and got some really fantastic opportunities because of it. I did not participate this year as much as I have in past years, but I will really miss being a part of this group of vendors. What sweet people.
 

Great music, Pizza, sweet treats and a good showing of some great vendors, but we still did not manage  big crowd.
 
Anticipating a small crowd. I did not go full tilt and bring everything with me. It was so windy I did not even bother with my tent.
 
 
But my sign looked great! I was really happy with how it turned out!
 
I did not even sell one jar of sugar scrub. Believe it or not it has always been a good seller! But I did sell some of the single Sunflower stems, I will be making a bunch of single stems to sell at the Fall Holiday market in November.
 
 
Why did I never think of using the kids old wagon before? Since my "help" was gone watching the Tennessee vs Alabama Football game I was on my own to haul my stock out and set up. Having the wagon was the BEST! My stock fit perfectly and it saved me from having to drive the truck up into the park and I only had to make two trips, one was just to grab my sign, so I could have managed it with one trip if I had skipped the sign.
 

I only sold one Christmas ornament, but that is ok, they will sell well during the Holiday show.
 
But it was a good ending to a wonderful endeavor. I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to participate!

 Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment