Saturday, October 1, 2016

Baby Love Soaps

About a year or so ago a new vendor came into Creative Village. Another Soap vendor, and we fell in love with these wonderful handmade soaps. Even my husband and son who are not really big into hand made soaps LOVE them. The Old Hickory Bourbon scent is, well, beyond wonderful. It smells heavenly and is my son's favorite scent. My daughter, who is a soap junkie and a bit of a snob for good soaps is obsessed with them. She loves all of the fragrances and it is the first thing she checks out when we go to drop stock at Creative Village.
 
In short...we are all addicted to this yummie handmade soap! And being that we are both vendors, Lisa (the creative force behind Baby Love) and I struck up a friendship. She is the sweetest person, and totally one of my tribe. I do so love creative souls, they are always the most real, and interesting people. So when I found out she was building a website for all her products I happily volunteered to take product shots for her and I was thrilled when she accepted my offer, I love this product and really want to see her succeed, and, lets be honest, taking pictures like this is SO MUCH FUN for me!
 
So finally, she was ready to start posting pictures on the website and brought me a bunch of product today to get pictures of. I was thrilled and got to work the minute I got home.
 
Did I mention this was fun? OMG, if only I could actually make a living doing this kind of thing.
 
Strawberry Wine...so divine!
 
 
 
Tennessee Apples and Pine is my husbands current favorite.



 
Old Hickory Bourbon, my personal favorite and my Son's favorite. This scent...omg...wonderful.

 
Muberry is not usually a scent I love. But I love this one.





Lemon Verbena. Heavenly lemon scent.


 
Sandlewood. Always one of my favorites, I love the woodsy scents.



 
Rebel, this one rivals Old Hickory Bourbon. Another one that smells good on both men and women.




I also did pictures of her body butters and candles and still have about seven more soap fragrances to photograph. I cannot wait to dive back into this project again tomorrow. I thought it would take me a couple weekends to get all of this photographed...but I am having so much fun with it, I may be able to finish up tomorrow!
 
I would love to be able to do this type of thing full time and actually be able to pay the bills LOL!
 
Well, you never know what one thing may lead too, even if it doesn't, as long as you enjoy what you are doing it is worth every minute you spend doing it!
 
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment