Sunday, October 23, 2016

The last of the Baby Love pictures

What a fun and beautiful weekend!
 
Finally some cool fall weather, watching my son and his team win in an awesome Friday night high school football game, visiting family in town, great food, shopping and of course thrifting!
 
I had a great time at the Nashville Flea this weekend, and also had some good luck out shopping at the local thrift stores, but more on that later this week! First, I have one more Baby Love picture to show you. Finally got my hands on the last soap that needed it's picture taken, Love Spell...such a sweetly scented soap, I really like it.
 
 
I had a lot of fun with this one. Vintage hankie, pearls, my favorite picture of my husbands Grandmother and a postcard that my Grandfather had. I need to have it translated, I do not speak German and the handwriting is really spidery and difficult to read, one of these days, I will find someone to read it to me.
 
I actually hate that this project is finished. I hope she needs me for more photos in the future! This was so much fun to do!
 
Hope you are enjoying some beautiful fall weather this weekend!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment