Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A little sugar

I needed a little flea market hit last week so I wandered into my favorite indoor flea market and found a couple adorable finds.

One of my favorite finds from this last trip was this cute little pink pyrex sugar bowl. 


The matching creamer was no where to be found but it gives me something else to put on my "must find" list for the Nashville Flea Market this weekend! I am (as always) excited to hit the Nashville Flea and I find that I have a pretty long list for this month. I will be there bright and early Saturday morning to see what treasures I can find!

The weather here in Middle Tennessee is getting colder in the mornings and my morning glories are opening later and later, and the poor bee's are starting to die off for the year as well. But when it is cold like this, they slow down just enough so I can get a good picture of them.


I just love these majestic little warriors!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment