Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Simon and Garfunkel "Scarborough Fair" set

When I refer to this as my "Simon and Garfunkel Scarborough Fair" set, I usually get a strange look and end up feeling like an idiot..I cannot help my musical taste, I just like what I like.


I am still struggling to take a decent picture of my flatware creations, these spoons are pretty tarnished and were difficult to photograph, but the more beat up the spoon, the more I tend to like them, and these look much better in person. Today I finished hammering out almost all of my herb markers, Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Oregano, Cilantro, Dill, Mint and Chive. I will do a small selection of other herbs that have not proved to be popular choices like Tarragon and Cat Nip,  but those will be easy hammer out over the next few days. Feeling pretty good about my stock for the November Holiday market, I should be pretty well prepared.

Not that I am getting too over confident, I still have sentiment spoons, cheese knives, key chains and bookmarks to finish up, my arm is killing me just thinking about it. Oh...and lets not forget getting pictures matted and framed.

What was that I said about feeling pretty well prepared? I may have spoken too soon.



Trust me, I am not squandering a minute!



No comments:

Post a Comment