Saturday, October 4, 2014

The big reveal!


Ok, that sounds a little over dramatic, but anyway, here they are!

I really enjoyed the process on these chairs, I am not huge into painting furniture, but I love to tackle a project like this sometimes. But, I really had a blast setting the stage for the pictures. See the picture above the table? That was my extra project that I picked up at the Flea last week,  I was seeing them all over at the Nashville Flea market, people just framed burlap bags. I loved this graphic. A quick run to Goodwill for a frame and I had it together pretty quickly. Fun easy project, now I just need to figure out where I want to hang it, honestly, I see it outside on my front porch I think it will look great out there with my coffee sack covered black iron garden chairs.


A little closer shot of the chair, I distressed and rubbed with furniture wax, the color is called Spanish Brick and ended up matching my favorite vintage rose tablecloth perfectly. I picked this tablecloth up last year at the Nashville Flea market for an excellent price, I pass on a lot of tablecloths, even at the flea they are 24.00 and up, too much for my personal thrift budget. I decided these should be my craft show chairs, they are nice and sturdy, really comfortable to sit in and fold up nicely, and now that they are cute, they will fit right into a craft market booth. Love them!

And, not sure if you noticed 


Yup, I Ebay'd them, Yes I am sure I paid more than if I hunted them down myself....but...who cares it was worth it! And they were not that horribly expensive even on Ebay, I still come in well under what the set is worth according to current auctions. Not that they are going away anytime soon! I love them too much.

My daughter and I sat down to this pretty table and had some lunch this afternoon. The weather here in middle Tennessee is breezy and cool, perfect afternoon for some lunch on the deck!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment