Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A couple of projects to tackle

I am a bit ashamed to admit I picked up these two chairs at Goodwill in July...they have sat collecting dust in the garage when I really should have tackled them right away. But, now that the weather is cooling off, it is time to roll up my sleeves and start working on them.
 
What attracted me to the chairs to begin with is that I think they will look fantastic with the pallet table that I hope to construct, well,  as soon as I can find a suitable pallet. But in the mean time, I am just going to go ahead and jump in. They are surprisingly comfortable chairs and I think they will look great painted a barn red then distressed and maybe some furniture wax. I am excited to give it a try.
 


Another project for this week it to work on stamping out some of the butter/cheese knives that I have picked up over the last several months for the monthly local craft market I have been participating in this summer, as well as the big craft market in November. I really need to get cranking on my new stock for the November show. Hopefully I will have some finished this week to show you.
 
Have a great week and happy treasure hunting!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your backyard and can't wait to see how these turn out :)

    ReplyDelete