Friday, September 19, 2014

He likes strong coffee.....

I take full responsibility for getting my husband addicted to Cafe Du Monde coffee and for encouraging his habit. Hey, the coffee is fantastic, but the cans it comes in? Too die for!

I keep the decorations in my  booth at the Farmisan Market pretty simple, and in the fall I cannot resist putting some beautiful mums into these cool coffee cans. 


Almost ready for the Market tomorrow, it is going to be a beautiful evening so I am hoping we get a good turn out. I know these coffee can mums will look sweet in my booth, but I look forward to having them out on my patio so I can enjoy them when I sit out on my pallet couch under my willow tree. 

Will try to get some decent pictures of the market tomorrow, until then, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment